First of all, Outfit A won. But replaced the military boots with the black pumps. The boots were here at mom's. People (and male people, that counts double!) told me I was gorgeous. :D (evil grin) so I fulfilled my objective.
Danced a lot, drunk a lot... a quarter of an Absolut Raspberry vodka with apple juice. yummy! (well, for me, a quarter of a bottle means like Alcoholic Congestion, I swear). And there were generous amounts of mexican food and desserts ^____^ (the party was a Mexican Independence celebration)
Then I was talking with assorted people, about assorted topics, being them my possible postdoctoral position, Lenin (my exbf, not the historical figure), Little Sin and how unadvisable is for me to love him, Lenin again, saucy jokes, hysterical and violent life stories sparkled with obscene language and loud voice, etc etc etc... nice, fun party.
My best friend was still behaving cold. :S I miss him in his true self.
now, I was tagged by enchanted_black
Seven quirky facts about myself:
I had posted some of this facts some time ago, so I may sound repetitive XD
1) Very few moles. just a bunch of freckles over my nose.
2) Hate female singing voices. for real.
3) I love my men with a little meat put on, a bit chubby. or at least not skinny.
4) When meeting a guy, I check first his nose. If I like the nose, everything's ok.
5) I have an ability to imitate voices. and to sing in high and low tones without effort. (but my voice is dreadful)
6) I can' be quiet when closet , cabinet, or any kind of door is open. I have to stand up and close them.
7) I have hypoglucemia. I carry candy in my purse everytime.